Twitist Forums
Do you think people who block their facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think people who block their facebook page? (/thread-13120.html)

Do you think people who block their facebook page? - Marsha Brady - 10-15-2012 08:37 PM

to the public are stuck up? I thought I noticed, that the most 'stuck up' people in real life are the ones who block their facebook page to the public. I never used to block mine, until I got self conscious because I actually say really dumb things on my facebook. Do you think I'd get more friend requests if I unblocked my page?

- MIKEZZZZZ - 10-15-2012 08:45 PM

nope..

- greatdanem - 10-15-2012 08:45 PM

I block mine not because I'm stuck up, but because I want to protect myself and my family. That's why I don't like it when other people take pictures of me and tag them without my permission. I have a lot of pictures of my younger siblings that I don't want people I don't know personally seeing.

- Julian - 10-15-2012 08:45 PM

thats very observant of you! and i agree! i think they are stuck up for blocking their page! if you want to get more friend requests i suggest putting up an attention grabbing pic! that will wow em! and theirs nothing wrong with being a dork!

- Marie - 10-15-2012 08:45 PM

no that's not true at all.
my FB profile is completely set to private but not because i'm stuck up but because i wanna protect my privacy.
i only add my family and close friends on FB so that i could post private photos/blogs to keep them updated with what's goin on in my life.

if it's set to public, i'm 100% sure i will get stalkers.
u don't know how many sick people are out there.