Twitist Forums
My mom didn't accept my friend request on Facebook. How can I convince her to accept my request? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My mom didn't accept my friend request on Facebook. How can I convince her to accept my request? (/thread-131520.html)

My mom didn't accept my friend request on Facebook. How can I convince her to accept my request? - Saraphina - 04-08-2014 07:22 PM

She said that she is my parent, not my friend and that she won't accept a friend request from me until I move out. I'm 14 so I won't be moving out for at least 4 more years. Why is my mom being like this? I mean it's not like being Facebook friends is going to change our relationship. I know she is my mom and not my friend. She made that clear.

- Joshwan ;) - 04-08-2014 07:31 PM

These are the concerns of modern society.... I suppose you could tell her to grow up. She probably doesn't want you to see all the photos of her drunk and S*** on it

- Cat - 04-08-2014 07:41 PM

Either shes hiding something or shes just being a bitxh

- Mr.Rious - 04-08-2014 07:43 PM

:o funny. maybe she has dirty little secret

- Chloe - 04-08-2014 07:50 PM

I'd be offended big time if that was my Mom. Firstly, it's ridiculous to say that you can't be a Mom AND a friend.

I'd also be suspicious, like, what's she got on her Facebook that she doesn't want to share with you?

- night - 04-08-2014 07:51 PM

If you live in the same house why don't you just talk to her face to face? You would want your mom to respect your privacy and boundaries, so respect hers.

- Susan - 04-08-2014 07:54 PM

LOL I think you're mom is hilarious and has a spot on sense of humor.