Twitist Forums
Why is my Facebook friend so irritated by me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why is my Facebook friend so irritated by me? (/thread-131776.html)

Why is my Facebook friend so irritated by me? - Anthony - 04-08-2014 07:27 PM

So I met this girl on Facebook a few months ago, she graduated high school the same year as me, but we never met in person, just on facebook. I just wanted to be friends with her, not to date her or anything like that, just friends and she knew that. So when we first met, I messaged her and she was all nice to me and we got along well. That was a few months ago, we haven't spoken since then. So a few weeks after that, I tagged her in a funny photo about Starbucks and how to catch a white girl, but she didn't really like it and she commented saying "you don't even know me Anthony, why you taggin' me?". So I commented saying "sorry" and I apologized. That was a few months ago, I haven't tagged her since then. Now fast forward to today (a few months later), I recently commented on a photo she shared about the Talking Angela story. I commented saying "it was a hoax, it wasn't true". She then commented saying "you always got sumthin to say on links I post, just stop". I was surprised. I rarely comment on her posts. I only commented on like 3 of her posts since August of last year. I don't know what's up with her. I hardly post anything offensive on Facebook, in fact I hardly post anything at all. Besides, she posts a lot of stuff about her family, her boyfriend, and other things. So what's up with her? Why is she acting this way towards me?

- Jessica - 04-08-2014 07:33 PM

Maybe that is her personality towards you since you do not know her at all.

- Albert - 04-08-2014 07:42 PM

It’s all depending on your talking and behavior with your Facebook friends.