Twitist Forums
does she hate me or what? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: does she hate me or what? (/thread-131831.html)

does she hate me or what? - prob lems - 04-08-2014 07:28 PM

so theres a girl i followed on insta she followed me back. she liked some of my pics and i liked some of hers. then we followed each other on twitter and a few weeks went by and i decided to message her on twitter to get to know her and within a few mins the message was deleted.(if you delete a message on twitter it dissapears from both accounts btw) so do u think she really meant to and i should just give up or what
i also texted her one time cuz her number was on her facebook and she didnt respond lol is this hopelsss

- Damien - 04-08-2014 07:34 PM

I wouldn't give up, just try again sometime.

- lisa - 04-08-2014 07:43 PM

Do you personally know this girl?? If not, she might of felt uncomfortable when a stranger messaged her. You need to approach her slowly and say I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I just wanted to get to know you better... and so on. Make sure you ask her appropriate questions and make her feel relaxed. Use a lot of smiley faces and you need to sound friendly.

- S - 04-08-2014 07:47 PM

……..what? i don't even get what you're trying to do really, because you barely did anything at all! haha Smile if you don't know her well it's a little awkward to message her on twitter, btw. anyway, whether you want to be friends with her or have a romantic relationship, get to know her offline. also, you'll never get anywhere if you let such a tiny setback make you want to give up and think she hates you! lol
cheer up, this was like two millionths of a step forward and one billionth of a step back.

- Maxine - 04-08-2014 07:54 PM

If you know her irl, she probably didn't mean anything by it. If you only know her online, well, she hates you!!