Twitist Forums
im being harrassed on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: im being harrassed on facebook? (/thread-131951.html)

im being harrassed on facebook? - Scarlett - 04-08-2014 07:30 PM

Ok well theres this man I have been involved with for a few years and theres a third party female that hacked into his facebook account and said some harrasing things to me pretty vulgar horrible things I know its not him because it was sent from a cellphone and he doesnt have one I cant report to facebook because the person blocked me from his account but its definatly not him it's someone else using his account is there anything I can do to resolve this? Would the authorities be able to do anything?

- TBK - 04-08-2014 07:40 PM

Block him. I did that to my ex. That b*tch be crazy!

- Sherleck - 04-08-2014 07:42 PM

Go to Tim Mortons with him. Smile

- BIZARRO - 04-08-2014 07:49 PM

get off of facebook period you should not be on it all it is drama just stay off of it if it serious call cops

- Smokies Hiker - 04-08-2014 07:50 PM

You should still report this to facebook. There are some things they may be able to do to help.

- Daniel - 04-08-2014 07:51 PM

If you Been Blocked And You Are Being Harassed you Can File a Report By Contacting Facebook at there Help Center and Write to Them

- Michael - 04-08-2014 07:52 PM

Have you asked this guy about this little incident? I wonder what his story would be. In fact, I don't know why you came here with this first instead of asking him about it.

Nobody hacked into his account...that was his wife and she knows his Facebook log-in info. She just got sick of you running around with her husband, so she ripped you a new one, then blocked you. Oh...and I'm sure he has a cell phone. He just doesn't want you to know that so you don't call him.

Don't bother reporting it. Just keep away from the lying SOB.