Twitist Forums
im a teenager wanting to start a buissness? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: im a teenager wanting to start a buissness? (/thread-132253.html)

im a teenager wanting to start a buissness? - Matthew Smith - 04-08-2014 07:36 PM

i want it so bad but i have terrible accounting skills but i have thought about starting a tee shirt company or something else idk yet i got 200$ to my name im willing to work hard i just dont know how to get started also cant do much on the laptop because its a chromebook
if you got an idea that i could make and sell i would be so happy

- alexyvettea - 04-08-2014 07:43 PM

This one guy on my facebook is starting a clothing business. IT's called logic and he basically has a lot of friends on facebook, close to 3,000. He made a website advertising his clothes and prior to making the website continuously posted pics of his designs on facebook asking for advice. I think maybe you can start off buying t shirts and hoodies and getting a company to stamp the design on it representing your brand

- RedWood - 04-08-2014 07:45 PM

Hello Matthew,
Its good that you start your own business instead of doing job. We haven't that much money to take employees and doing the work on the huge area. But we have awesome social networking websites, where we can promote our business. Try it, it helps you a lot. All The Best...Smile

- Carolina - 04-08-2014 07:48 PM

EBay and Amazon would be the best place to start