Twitist Forums
An old college friend contacted me on facebook and haven't responded after my email? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: An old college friend contacted me on facebook and haven't responded after my email? (/thread-13234.html)

An old college friend contacted me on facebook and haven't responded after my email? - Confused Pisces - 10-15-2012 08:38 PM

Basically there was a guy who had a crush on me, and we talked on the phone and on campus fairly often, but nothing came from it. I did wonder about him after college and called but it was a dead number. I would like to make contact, you never know. Nothing has to come of it, for all I know he could be married with kids, but I am in the market and you never know. He also put his email on there and I was wondering if I should just send him an email, but I don't want to seem like I am trying to get with him, although I am open for that. Like I said we were friends for the most part who lost contact with each other over the years. What do u guys think.

- sweetymeety b - 10-15-2012 08:46 PM

I f wanna e-mail him just do it!
SmileSmile