Twitist Forums
Is gorillagadgets.com a website I can trust? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Is gorillagadgets.com a website I can trust? (/thread-132421.html)

Is gorillagadgets.com a website I can trust? - fraz - 04-08-2014 07:39 PM

I wanted to order some stuff, but ebay or amazon don't have what I'm looking for so I found this website gorillagadgets.com. I'm not sure if I can trust it with my information for shipping. Please help and many thanks. P.S. I was looking for a powerful laser pointer in the range of 30mw - 50mw.

- Jake - 04-08-2014 07:43 PM

Are you burning lettering into wood?

The domain name registration of the 3 year old site gives their Santa Ana, CA address, generally a good sign, sorry I can really comment on the business's reliability, be sure to search: gorillagadgets.com scam.

A couple sites I had bookmarked: lasersman.com (3 color projection lasers), laserpointerforums.com.

- Ed Atun - 04-08-2014 07:44 PM

I went thru 2 pages of search engine results. Read the 2 customer reviews on resellerratings. com (free to visit- they rate online businesses). One person said that the site would not let him leave a low rating there...only high ratings were allowed. The other said that he got the wrong item and little help getting it straightened out. 2 customers is not enuf to make a decision. The site may sell 10,000 gadgets a year. But it is a warning.