Twitist Forums
Are the friends displayed on your Facebook page the last people to view your profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Are the friends displayed on your Facebook page the last people to view your profile? (/thread-13243.html)

Are the friends displayed on your Facebook page the last people to view your profile? - ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓜⓔ - 10-15-2012 08:38 PM

Somebody told me that the friends who show up in the sidebar on your Facebook page were the last people to visit it. Is this true?

- Micah - 10-15-2012 08:46 PM

no they are completely random. however you can set them to who you want them to be every time.

- Anna Decker - 10-15-2012 08:46 PM

I don't think so. I've heard that a lot lately though.

- Owen Valentine - 10-15-2012 08:46 PM

Plainly: no.
They're mostly random, but sometimes targeted. Say, for instance, you're viewing a friend's profile. The first people to show in their friends section (note: not mutual friends) would be mutual friends of yours or people who you're likely to know. Smile

- Hovawart - 10-15-2012 08:46 PM

Nah, I'm pretty sure that's not true. I have people on there sometimes who haven't been on Facebook in months.

- Haley - 10-15-2012 08:46 PM

iv'e heard that.. go on your friends/parents accoutn go to ur profile & the log in to ur account and see if that friend/parent are on it.