Twitist Forums
Today is my birthday and my friends have not said happy birthday to me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Today is my birthday and my friends have not said happy birthday to me? (/thread-132657.html)

Today is my birthday and my friends have not said happy birthday to me? - CrazyBunnyPuddin - 04-08-2014 07:44 PM

This might sound a little bit paranoid but I have a few close friends (or so i thought) and i remember their birthdays all the time, not once have i ever forgotten my close friends birthdays. but today its My turn, My Birthday! and none of my friends whom i thought were the greatest, the awesome, the nicest friends I've ever had since middle school. NOT ONE OF THEM said happy birthday to me, and we've been friends for a long time too. (No texts, no e-mail messages, no facebook posts, nothing at all) It hurts and makes me feel like i was not important at all in their lives, only to fill a empty void or spot. (except one dude but we barely talk). should i forget about all of them and go about my life? what should i do? should i cuss them out if i ever see them again? or when its their special day, should i do the same thing to them like they did to me? I honestly don't want to do that because no one wins there and it would make me just like them. please help! (by the way: I'm 22 years now).

- Millena - 04-08-2014 07:52 PM

Talk to them about it ok

- super cool - 04-08-2014 07:56 PM

Same with me. HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!!!!

- Sexybups - 04-08-2014 08:05 PM

That is messed up they missed ur b-day. My friend since elementary missed my b-day for the first time last year and it hurt like hell. Think positive maybe they remember and are gonna suprise you later on. Happy Birthday!!!

- Erica - 04-08-2014 08:11 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

- Ellie Sealy - 04-08-2014 08:18 PM

Well,well hopefully they are secretly planning a spectacular surprise for u later on..but if not at least you gain the knowledge that they aren't loyal friends as u thought. PS:Hbd :-)