Twitist Forums
How do I get an older guy that I barely see interested in me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get an older guy that I barely see interested in me? (/thread-132706.html)

How do I get an older guy that I barely see interested in me? - Paris Amour - 04-08-2014 07:44 PM

I've recently started liking this guy who I see once a week. He is about 2 to 3 years older than me. When we see each other, we talk and connect, but during the rest of the week I don't think I'm EVER on his mind. I think part of the reason is that he's in school hanging with his age group of friends so I doubt he would ever think of me. Also we're not connected through any social media sites or texting. I feel like he still sees me as a "little kid" even though I look older than my age. Should I wait a few years till the age isn't such a big deal? HELP?

Also, when we're talking he shows that he likes talking to me and he initiates conversations.

- webjnke1 - 04-08-2014 07:52 PM

Try to talk more often. Other than that, maybe give him your phone number, or ask for his. Nothing wrong with a girl asking first.