Twitist Forums
does samsung galaxy s2 have any photo apps like instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: does samsung galaxy s2 have any photo apps like instagram? (/thread-132749.html)

does samsung galaxy s2 have any photo apps like instagram? - missammerica - 04-08-2014 07:45 PM

I can't decide which phone i should get, an i phone or the samsung galaxy s2. ive heard the galaxy is way better than the iphone and i would have to pay a termination fee to get one so i'd rather not get the iphone but i really love instagrams and how they look.
has anyone found anything similar to instagrams on their galaxy s2?
thanks
thank you so much for your answer, thats just what i needed to know :]

- Darshan - 04-08-2014 07:51 PM

Yes you can get installegram (like) software from android store. And some better but FREE software also. As comparison of ipphone and galaxy s2 i radher suggest you to pick galaxy s2. Reason: just search once comparision blogs and compare your self. Galaxy s2 also getting current android 4.0 ICS update. And for one app you should not miss other hard facts...

- Emily - 04-08-2014 08:01 PM

hey ihave exactly the same problem, im deciding on whether iwant the iphone 4s or the samsung galaxy s2.

the samsung galaxy s2:
is larger than the iphone
got a longer battery life
video and photos are much better quality

iphone 4s:
appearence is alot better than the samsung galaxy s2
siri, personal assistant
apps, itunes

overall, samsung is at alot cheaper price (if ur in the uk) as it costs of £450, but iphone 4s costs to a high pricing of £500, so in my perspective iam going to be purchasing the samsung galaxy s2