Twitist Forums
Could I sue company's that hack my Facebook and falsely advertise to everyone as if it's me advertising? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Could I sue company's that hack my Facebook and falsely advertise to everyone as if it's me advertising? (/thread-132815.html)

Could I sue company's that hack my Facebook and falsely advertise to everyone as if it's me advertising? - sdeezy - 04-08-2014 07:47 PM

Like certain products that are advertised on my Facebook, could I sue them?

- Neil - 04-08-2014 07:56 PM

Sure. All you need is to prove that they hacked your Facebook. That will be hard to prove, since they didn't.

- Sans Deity - 04-08-2014 08:04 PM

Sure, but good luck proving it.

- rick29148 - 04-08-2014 08:09 PM

Almost impossible to get at the actual company because they 'sub-contract' out their advertising & pay the sub per hit. Their plea is that they don't have any control what the sub does to get the hits.

- First nameasif - 04-08-2014 08:11 PM

It's better for you to consult a legal person specially lawyer which deals with Cyber Crime issues. We have team of expert lawyers which can give you a best advice. Our associate lawyers, engaged for providing online legal opinion are highly experienced attorneys, with a minimum of 15 years of professional practice at the Bar in the Supreme Court. They are mostly home based, so overheads and charges are much lower in comparison. You can contact him online through website. Website info given below: