Twitist Forums
How to report somone on Facebook who deleted their message? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to report somone on Facebook who deleted their message? (/thread-132882.html)

How to report somone on Facebook who deleted their message? - Sam - 04-08-2014 07:48 PM

Hi
Basically I need to report someone on Facebook, essentially stuff went on which you don't need to know about apart from he posted a few rather hurtful comments on my wall, now the problem is he deleted the comments soon after, at least 4 other people saw these comments and because facebook does these things, I can't report something which no longer is on my wall. Any suggestions on how to report him? Also I have evidence of his messages from my email!

Sam

- Piran - 04-08-2014 07:50 PM

Too childish. FB are only taking notice of serious threats. Hurtful comments are kids stuff and no one but you would be interested.
UK

- GavinAndStaceyFan - 04-08-2014 07:58 PM

Go to his profile. Then along his cover photo there should be a few banners and one should have a picture of a cog on it. Click on it and on the drop down menu select report/block. Follow the instructions and Facebook should still have a record of it on their database.