Twitist Forums
Are online shopping sites believable? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Are online shopping sites believable? (/thread-132920.html)

Are online shopping sites believable? - Jithue - 04-08-2014 07:49 PM

I want to by mobile phone through online shopping. Some people says that the online shopping sites are not beleivable. i visit many sites like ebay.in,snapdeals etc ,the price of mobile phones are very low in these sites(some time shows only half price). Are these sites believable?

- Sid - 04-08-2014 07:53 PM

Flipkart is 100% trustful, if you can, buy from it. It's cash on delivery and their service is very professional so you don't need to worry. I buy regurlarly from it. They also have a return policy for defective electronics so you can be carefree, they also give you a proper bill which you can use to claim warranty so its as good as buying from a shop. They also deliver goods from their own werehouses so theres no need to worry about third parties.

I haven't tried eBay yet but I am soon going to, their policies also seem very fair. Although they don't have a cash on delivery system, but you can find lower prices there.

I would recommend you to try flipkart as your first experience, its the best and most professional and 100% reliable. And if you like you can also try eBay since they only pay money to the dealer after you confirm proper delivery, just buy from a reliable dealer.

- Gum control - 04-08-2014 07:57 PM

Not from where I stand. sites like google shop and yahoo shop are relatively safe. but any of those sites that you've never heard of is best to stay clear from.

- Sudesh Roul - 04-08-2014 07:59 PM

It's depend on authority you have to choose right site.

- Peter - 04-08-2014 08:02 PM

ya .... most of them r believable .

- Sol - 04-08-2014 08:11 PM

Just to add to the first answer, you can opt for Cash on Delivery (CoD) services. A lot of these sites offer this; I know Flipkart does. You can get the instrument, check if it's fine and then pay.

- Countronics - 04-08-2014 08:16 PM

Yes like countronics.com