Twitist Forums
In social media on Facebook when a friend blocks you does he not want to be your friend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: In social media on Facebook when a friend blocks you does he not want to be your friend? (/thread-133077.html)

In social media on Facebook when a friend blocks you does he not want to be your friend? - Lance - 04-08-2014 07:52 PM

Well he blocked me for some reason today out of the blue long story short he was dating my sister who has a drug substance abuse problem and she was pretty much forced to go to rehab the alternative was jail. So I don't know if he blocked me for that reason he also blocked my parents which I think is really rude. I don't want him to come over anymore and I don't want to talk to him either. So with that being said, what do you think about this? Is he being immature or just an douche? By the way, we weren't really great friends to begin with.

- NaNaNa - 04-08-2014 08:00 PM

clearly, he doesn't want to be your friend. he's not worth your time.

- Pieman - 04-08-2014 08:01 PM

That's right, he doesn't. But so what? It's not as if the facebook friend is really a friend/someone you know.