Twitist Forums
How to get famous people to follow/notice you on social media? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How to get famous people to follow/notice you on social media? (/thread-133095.html)

How to get famous people to follow/notice you on social media? - Beth - 04-08-2014 07:52 PM

I've been trying to get the MagCon boys (i.e. Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, etc.) to follow or at least NOTICE me for quite sometime now and I can't get them ugh >.< I've also tried Bethany Mota (I have a twitter fan page for her) and she's not lol. I try when celebs are ONLINE, so that way they may be able to look at my tweets. Any tips? Lol it's so hard!

10 pts for best answer - thanks!!

no hate or you will be blocked. funny, you think i'm joking (;

- DERP - 04-08-2014 07:59 PM

You could send them a message on their page.

- Vasilica. . . - 04-08-2014 08:01 PM

umm I have follows from +10 famous people on twitter. . .the easiest way to get a follow is when they do follow sprees . . . or you could just spam them A LOT . . .

- CAS - 04-08-2014 08:06 PM

I got a a Cameron follow just by RTing a tweet during a follow spree. Seriously it was the easiest celeb follow I ever got, I never tried for a follow before that. I have 100+ verified follows (some big accounts, but most are smaller ones). I used to spam for them, but I don't that often anymore, occasionally I still do. It's probably the best way to try and be noticed by them. Now I usually just try and tweet a funny tweet and pray that they see it, lol. It works sometimes, so you can try that as well. Maybe spamming a funny tweet, is the key, who knows. But tweet me at @Carrie_Sterner with your user and I'll DM him asking for a follow for you, hopefully that helps you.