Twitist Forums
How do I get that stupid candle off my yahoo page as that is advertising that I do not want on my page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get that stupid candle off my yahoo page as that is advertising that I do not want on my page? (/thread-133255.html)

How do I get that stupid candle off my yahoo page as that is advertising that I do not want on my page? - A - 04-08-2014 07:55 PM

When I first went on Yahoo from here in the UK I noticed this little candle on the left side of the page of my email page and wondered what it was. As if someone was spying on me and now I think that is just what it is too

Yesterday I finally found out that little candle was an advertisng caption through Facebook to advertise to me to join a dating service for serviceman. As when I clicked on that candle it came up another one for advertising lending money came up as well.

I reported it to Google as I was mad that Yahoo was invading my privacy and advertising on my page when I have Adblock Plus all over my accounts as I detest any kind of advertising on my computer. I never buy anything from the computer, nor would I. Also give my credit card either as I do not want anyone to steal my identity. I don't trust the thing to begin with.

So I want it off my computer now. So how can I delete it as I have searched your questions and answers and see that you don't mention that in anyway to get rid of the thing that I never requested in the first place either.

- Jason - 04-08-2014 07:58 PM

ask the ppl who run yahoo they may be to help you