Twitist Forums
How may I build my business website for free (just starting out)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How may I build my business website for free (just starting out)? (/thread-133731.html)

How may I build my business website for free (just starting out)? - Isai - 04-08-2014 08:04 PM

Hello, I'd like to know how to build a business website that I may be able to promote my music to as much people as I can possibly reach forward to. At the moment, I'd like to build a free website that will be suitable for promoting myself. Later on, once I've reached enough success. I'll build a professional/amateur website for my business. If anybody knows any websites that I may be able to do this please tell me.

Thank You!

- Waaaack - 04-08-2014 08:12 PM

For free? My suggestion would be to promote yourself on social media. It's free. Youtube, twitter, etc. Upload recordings to youtube and feature them on a blog. You might even make some money in advertising this way.

I can't imagine there are very many people who'd create you a website for free. Not to mention, creating a website usually involves monthly fees to whichever company is hosting your website. I may not be using the correct terminology, so be aware of that, but my advice is to be risk averse if you're not making money off of your music yet.