Twitist Forums
How would you introduce yourself on a resume with following skills? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: How would you introduce yourself on a resume with following skills? (/thread-133850.html)

How would you introduce yourself on a resume with following skills? - what? - 04-08-2014 08:06 PM

I have skills in e-commerce (with SEO and internet marketing in general, with any advertising and e-currency related things)

I have skills in negotiation across political personnels, dealing with economic development of a small country with various different facilities, in differing fields.

I have skills in research and development of engineering studies, such as development of software, mechanical components, electronics, and general management of R&D of science.

I'm not much of a well-spoken person nor a great writer. Can someone please write it so it looks like features/extensions of my what could be credentials/skills?

- robert m - 04-08-2014 08:13 PM

Not all of these will be relevant to every role. So try and match your experiences with the job specifics. So that if the job spec says:
"Candidates need proven SEO ability"
You would address this by writing
" I have proven SEO skills gained through (what you did) which (show results)"

- Dawson - 04-08-2014 08:23 PM

Check this backlinks strategies seo
http://expertseobacklinks.uni.me/

- Hal Smith - 04-08-2014 08:28 PM

Just prepare your resume to the point and particularity add only those skills that your employer would be interested in for that particular job.

Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant

- Biff - 04-08-2014 08:36 PM

Everyone of your skills is a feature you have. So list your feature 'skill' and then explain the benefit the company or companies customers will experience by you being a part of the team.

Get yourself a legal pad. List your features/skills on one side and then brainstorm how the company,etc will benefit by you being working for them.