Twitist Forums
how many reports does it take for a facebook page to get deleted? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: how many reports does it take for a facebook page to get deleted? (/thread-13397.html)

how many reports does it take for a facebook page to get deleted? - Kaylie - 10-15-2012 08:42 PM

jw because my paged was deleted but i dont think it was an admin and my use to be friend said she was gunna try and delete it!

- Tfrcgyytcrxtyv - 10-15-2012 08:50 PM

tffyfytf6ftygygtryeytoutyutytreriuytreweriuytrewuytrew
bitch

- Kayla - 10-15-2012 08:50 PM

Just because you reported it does not mean it will be deleted. FB will investigate and take whatever action (including doing nothing) that they deem necessary and responsible.

- Karen - 10-15-2012 08:50 PM

There is no such number of reporting like thing.
If facebook user and sharing rules are not violated or any other activity that facebook does not tolerate will keep your page away from getting deleted.

- aLx_v1 - 10-15-2012 08:50 PM

It doesn't depend on the pages' amount of reports, once a page is reported by a certain number of people, it will be reviewed by a network administrator, after which he/she will take a decision to remove the page or not. If your page hosted content that goes against the ruls, such as racism, disturbing images/discussions etc. then most likely it was removed by a network admin, otherwise it can be removed only by the page admin.