Twitist Forums
What kind of stuff do you put in your Twitter or Facebook status updates? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What kind of stuff do you put in your Twitter or Facebook status updates? (/thread-13407.html)

What kind of stuff do you put in your Twitter or Facebook status updates? - Luke ;] - 10-15-2012 08:43 PM

I have a twitter account, but I'm not really sure what to post updates about. What do you put in your twitter/facebook status updates?

- snaplapple - 10-15-2012 08:51 PM

I just put up funny things my friends say or something I overhear.
I rarely use it to update people on my life or what I'm doing.
To me that's just incredibly silly.

- James - 10-15-2012 08:51 PM

just what your doing, or things on your mind like movies, music, people, family, umm poltics things like that....

- starlightt - 10-15-2012 08:51 PM

Anything. i talk a lot about harry potter :') - see the kind of thing everyone else writes about and you'll soon get the idea

- Michelle - 10-15-2012 08:51 PM

For my Twitter, I update what I'm doing. Like, I'm getting dressed or watching a movie. You'll pretty much tweet what are you doing or whatever you want. If you want an idea look at my Twitter (@ShellyMichelley) I have my tweets private, but I'll follow you back because my twitter is boring and dead lately. Hope you'll enjoy it! Smile