Twitist Forums
Adsense on website in the netherlands? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Adsense on website in the netherlands? (/thread-134117.html)

Adsense on website in the netherlands? - Bob - 04-08-2014 08:10 PM

In which countries is the 6 month waiting period active ? Can I start a website and begin 'getting small amounts of money' in about 2/3 weeks in the Netherlands?

- Jake - 04-08-2014 08:17 PM

I am not familiar with the waiting period, but I do know Adsense has a min $100 payout level, which can take a small site several months to earn, some sites need 10,000 visitors to reach the min payout level.

There are adsense alternatives with a $10 min payout level.

- mOOven - 04-08-2014 08:22 PM

1. 6 month waiting period active? There is no country for waiting more than 6 month. All of Adsense in some countries would be approved no more than 1 month. Adsense is legit program but you will need to achieve $100 in order to receive payment

2. Can I start a website and begin 'getting small amounts of money' in about 2/3 weeks in the Netherlands? This is not about you are coming from Netherlands, but each company have different agreement about payment method. If you think to get enough money for 2-3 weeks, I'll suggest you to join any make money online that allow you to make instant payment. If not, you can't withdraw it as you expected