Twitist Forums
How to login into facebook when you have forgotten your security question? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to login into facebook when you have forgotten your security question? (/thread-134144.html)

How to login into facebook when you have forgotten your security question? - mahan - 04-08-2014 08:11 PM

Hello. I was trying to login into my facebook from a different browser, but after login it told me that I have to identify myself with answering a security question. I couldn't remember what was the answer so I entered my guesses and after three times it locked my account and set an hourly limit to answer the question again. I looked all over the facebook to find someplace that is related to my problem, but no luck. Now, what can I do?
I don't have any problem with login, but with the security question. I can change my password without any inconvenience, but that doesn't tell facebook that I can skip the security question when I want to login.

- Maroone - 04-08-2014 08:16 PM

You Should Probably Click On Forget Security Questions And Request to Sent to your Email Big Grin
THUMBS UP FOR ME Please Big Grin

- Stiv - 04-08-2014 08:23 PM

If you don't remember is the problem!

- Dizzycat - 04-08-2014 08:25 PM

Facebook is able to authenticate you via your mobile device. You will receive a code that you need to punch in on Facebook. Another easy method is via email, facebook will send you an email with a link to go and change your password. Click on forgot password and you will go through different options of how to get your password. There's definitely more than one.

- abraXus - 04-08-2014 08:28 PM

use the device you used previously to log in, and then update your security questions to something you can actually remember - using security questions you cannot even remember yourself is a bit pointless

- Solution - 04-08-2014 08:38 PM

Go to forget password link and follow some easy instruction to be recover or reset your security.