Twitist Forums
Would You This Guys a Weirdo, and Just Looking to Get Laid? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Would You This Guys a Weirdo, and Just Looking to Get Laid? (/thread-13415.html)

Would You This Guys a Weirdo, and Just Looking to Get Laid? - MichelleA_Nicholls - 10-15-2012 08:43 PM

I met a guy in real life a friend was ill and sent to the teaching hospital instead of a regular one, and I met a resident, we both liked each other (I'll spear the lengthy details, he was not connected to my friends treatment at all he was by the nurse desk) I went on Facebook and accepted his friend request.

Only problem is all his friends on FB and male and female are all married and/or have kids, real life pals and people he adds. In his pictures he has a pic of his mom and family, he has some with his sister's kid, no skanky pictures. However, my mom told that he's maybe a womanizer and likes to get involved with married women thats why he adds married people, as I asked.

Is this some facade to make himself look ideal for screwing, or is this guy looking to find a women to marry and making himself look like the nice family man, for the record he's 30, I'm 27 (and no I am not assuming its me) I was nearly raped a year and a half ago (by a doctor, seriously) so I am scared around men & doctors (I went to therapy but still I get scared he looks nothing like the attacker and he doesn't know what happened and works for a different company). On his Facebook page it says he's single. Did what happen to me a year ago, could it be affecting me and my mom. What would you think of the situation or the guy, he hasn't tired anything sexual.

- Musictotheheart - 10-15-2012 08:52 PM

First off I'm so sorry of the situation that happened to you a year ago. I think with this guy you are thinking way to much into it. If you like him give him a chance maybe hangout with him and have a double date just so you feel comfortable and arent alone with him until you truly know him. Just breath and relax I think the FB thing your honestly reading way to deep into it. Good luckSmile