Twitist Forums
How do I delete facebook pages that I've liked? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How do I delete facebook pages that I've liked? (/thread-13440.html)

How do I delete facebook pages that I've liked? - Joseph - 10-15-2012 08:44 PM

I've liked too many pages and I'm missing the posts of some of them because there isn't enough room in the news feed. I wanna delete old interests so I can see the posts of my current interests. In fact, some of the old pages that I've liked aren't even active anymore. How do I edit my liked pages without going to each one of them individually?

- Anna - 10-15-2012 08:52 PM

i dont think you can...you just have to "unlike" some of them by going to their page and clicking unlike

- Cheesecake - 10-15-2012 08:52 PM

who know's, facebook is so messed up now, I barley know how to still get around on it. If it keeps updating itself without my permission, I will eventually be so lost I'll have to revert to something else like Skype or something....

- *Patrick Face* - 10-15-2012 08:52 PM

go to the page and go to the left hand side at the end of the left hand side you gonna see Report/Block then your gonna see Unlike

- Jessica - 10-15-2012 08:52 PM

just unlike them

- Stumpy - 10-15-2012 08:52 PM

You have to go to each and every page you would like to delete from your liked list,and click unlike button.