Twitist Forums
My wnr1000v2 Netgear router keeps saying limited internet? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: My wnr1000v2 Netgear router keeps saying limited internet? (/thread-134495.html)

My wnr1000v2 Netgear router keeps saying limited internet? - caryter - 04-08-2014 08:17 PM

hi I have a wnr1000v2 netgear router keeps giving me limited connectivity. it goes away some times but it comes back and sometimes all day I have done every thing I reset the router checked the settings I don't know what to do. it cant be the internet because when its not limited I can surf the internet and download thing when every one is on at the same time. also I have a ps3 but when I connect it to the internet I can surf the internet and watch Netflix on it but when am about to play a game with other people on the internet it becomes really slow or it becomes limited again I don't know if it overloads it or what but if anyone can help the would be great thanks.

P.S or is it the router or should I just get a different one or is it a problem with my internet provider. Thanks.

- Tristan - 04-08-2014 08:18 PM

Do you have a router and a modem or is it in one?
If they are separated they may not be connecting to each other which in that case can be either of them and you will need someone to come in and have a look at it.
It could also be that you do not have a master filter installed.
To be honest there are a huge amount of things that could cause this from you having too many lines in your house to the cables being faulty/damaged or wet.
Just give your isp a call and they will do some tests and decide how to take action from there.
Hope this helps,
Happy new year Big Grin