Twitist Forums
I want to know that how i will promote my portal.... www.mytravelo.com? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: I want to know that how i will promote my portal.... www.mytravelo.com? (/thread-134547.html)

I want to know that how i will promote my portal.... www.mytravelo.com? - navneet - 04-08-2014 08:18 PM

Basically this site is based on the concept that, traveler and travel agents will be getting a single platform for the for communication.
This website provide a traveler and agents so that they both communicate with each other through our message system.
And main services is that everything is totally FREE ON THE SITE.....

I want to know how to promote this portal Online.......
Please help me out.....

- karanbir - 04-08-2014 08:23 PM

By giving ad

- Fallen_Angel - 04-08-2014 08:26 PM

you have already promoted it on yahoo answers.

- Ashutosh - 04-08-2014 08:30 PM

Hey i just check out- your website. You have a unique concept well done. If you wana promote this site... you can make some eye catching banner..and publish on google network with help of google/adwords.com Just tell The world about your site..what is it. Here is lots of option on inter net You can also use Youtube marketing for Huge traffic...... Ashu.sharma2026@gmail.com

- Peter - 04-08-2014 08:32 PM

Go for SMO it will help ............

- Ravi Ranjan - 04-08-2014 08:39 PM

Hi Navneet,

This is really a nice portal for travelers according to user point of view and search engine point of view, but I think there are so many mistakes in your site which was already in my site and i was not getting traffic to my site, But i contact to a seo company and they did very good and quality work on my website and I am getting more traffic on my website. So I would like to suggest that you should also contact to them....and the company name is iSearchsolution.com.

Best of luck.

- Iram - 04-08-2014 08:41 PM

Try Building Backlinks for your Website. First you need Proper Keywords.