Twitist Forums
Instagram password reset email not sending? Please help!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Instagram password reset email not sending? Please help!? (/thread-134713.html)

Instagram password reset email not sending? Please help!? - Haven - 04-08-2014 08:21 PM

I forgot the password to my instagram account, so I went to reset password and typed in my account name. It said that an email had been sent, but it's been a day and I still haven't received an email! I've tried several times and each time it says it sent, there's no message. I've checked the spam folder, and I don't think instagram is blocked. I also tried entering my email address instead of my account name, and it said it sent, but no matter what I do I can't figure out what's wrong. I know I registered with the right email, because it says the email sent when I typed my email address in. Is this a problem with Instagram? Or my email?

- Dr. Dave - 04-08-2014 08:31 PM

check you spam folder, it may be there.

- Brooke - 04-08-2014 08:39 PM

mine did the same thing. it's been 5 days so i ended up making another account with a different email and doing the forgot password. it sent the password reset within a minute. I feel like the problem has to be through yahoo. id love my other account back so if you figure out any solutions, i'd love to hear em.