Twitist Forums
What's you're opinion of the " sex and kissing isn't always cheating"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: What's you're opinion of the " sex and kissing isn't always cheating"? (/thread-134743.html)

What's you're opinion of the " sex and kissing isn't always cheating"? - Bubbly but - 04-08-2014 08:22 PM

I keep seeing this quote on facebook

" sex, kissing, and hugging isnt always cheating, if you have to hide texts that's just as bad"

I think that's stupid, what if you're hiding texts because your conversation really is only your own business. I don't have to share everything with someone I'm not committed with and just dating. Doesn't mean I'm cheating.

I used to have a bf who'd go through my phone and it made me mad so I started deleting conversations because he's get so insecure and jealous.

I see so many young kids using this and I think it's stupid no one gets privacy or trust.

- Brenda Fleming - 04-08-2014 08:29 PM

If you aren't hiding anything then why delete the conversation?

- Maddie - 04-08-2014 08:30 PM

I agree with you entirely. your business is you business, and you know if you are cheating then you shouldnt be, but ur partner should trust u enough not to go through ur phone what a dick

- geetarman56 - 04-08-2014 08:38 PM

Too many young kids think they are in a relationship these days just because they are seeing a person casually. They don't distinguish between 'just dating' and what a relationship really is. You can kiss and date and have sex with others as long as you don't consider you're in a serious relationship committed to one special person.