Twitist Forums
SEO question, I have Tag line and Site Title in wordpress,how to put title tag for home page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: SEO question, I have Tag line and Site Title in wordpress,how to put title tag for home page? (/thread-134949.html)

SEO question, I have Tag line and Site Title in wordpress,how to put title tag for home page? - LonestarG - 04-08-2014 08:26 PM

I have Tag line and Site Title in wordpress, my concern is should i mention the company name while it is really long, it is about 30 characters with spacing, and i like to put some keywords as well. how will i do it? should i put the Site name or business name at the end, that goes to Tagline, or i have to keep the business name in the beginning? it is not a new business so it is well established one so how would i do it? i know it has to be 70 characters and perhaps i can separate some words with ( | ) or (-). let me know

- dhiraj - 04-08-2014 08:36 PM

Use WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast, under settings you will find the space to add title tag for your homepage.