Twitist Forums
In an effort to amuse ourselves, a friend of mine and I have been recently attacking Facebook celebrity pages? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: In an effort to amuse ourselves, a friend of mine and I have been recently attacking Facebook celebrity pages? (/thread-13524.html)

In an effort to amuse ourselves, a friend of mine and I have been recently attacking Facebook celebrity pages? - Dickens Cider - 10-15-2012 08:46 PM

So far we have hit John Goodman, Liza Minelli and a few others. Who should we go after next? We're thinking we should prove that we have balls beyond balls and go after the Catholic Church! What do you think?

- ☀Glow☀ - 10-15-2012 08:55 PM

I see where you are going with this...

John Goodman,
Liza Minelli,

the next names in the sequence

Steve Gutenburg
Shatner
Greg Evigan (My Two Dads)
Yoko Ono
finnish off with a Hanson brothers (as I ususlly do once a night) and you have the full set. Take that. Kapow.

- Daver - 10-15-2012 08:55 PM

"Attacking" wedsites is a COWARDLY thing to do.

I mean, after all, you're hiding behind the anonymity that cyberspace has to offer, so no one knows you're the one's doing the "attacking".

What do I think? Show some 'real balls' and do your "attacking" in the real life world!

- River2405 - 10-15-2012 08:55 PM

You couldn't be more wrong Daver. My actual name appears on all my Facebook posts. And I hit John Madden today.