Twitist Forums
Can I get TV service using one provider, and at the same time get internet service on another provider? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Can I get TV service using one provider, and at the same time get internet service on another provider? (/thread-135313.html)

Can I get TV service using one provider, and at the same time get internet service on another provider? - Jorge - 04-08-2014 08:32 PM

Im going to be moving, and I was wondering if I will be able to order TV service using a certain provider, and also order Internet service using another provider. What do you guys think, will I be able to accomplish this?

- Uncle Pennybags - 04-08-2014 08:37 PM

Sure. For a long time I had Comcast Cable for my TV, and AT&T for telephone and DSL Internet.

Quite frankly though, basic cable Internet is so much faster than even the higher speed DSL, I'll never got back to DSL.

- ZeusIntosh - 04-08-2014 08:42 PM

Yes, you could.

I've seen people with different service providers, for different things. One of my friends has Verizon Fios as the ISP, and AT&T as the TV service provider, and T-Moblie as his mobile phone provider.

Just choose the packages. Like if you went to AT&T, and you wanted internet from them, just buy internet without packages.

Cheers!