Twitist Forums
Is there a way to use Facebook without my parents knowing? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a way to use Facebook without my parents knowing? (/thread-135396.html)

Is there a way to use Facebook without my parents knowing? - Maddi - 04-08-2014 08:34 PM

I am currently not allowed to use my facebook account because I used it too late at night, (ridiculous right?) so is there a way to use it without my stepmom noticing because she is my friend on facebook and she will know if I'm logged in or not. Advice?

- Rahul - 04-08-2014 08:35 PM

well u can set the messenger offline when u go online.... so atleast she wont know u online....if u post anything then she will come to know from you wall.....

- justme - 04-08-2014 08:39 PM

She will know from your activity that you have been online. So then she will know you are disrespectful and deceitful..

- Samantha - 04-08-2014 08:42 PM

You can turn your chat off and use Facebook. But in that case you can only do personal chat and see activities in your account. If you do something other than that or post anything, she will came to know definitely...

- taco - 04-08-2014 08:44 PM

Yes,just do NOT like or post anything..
keep chat offline and just don't share or post anything,or message anyone..
Tongue

- Sam - 04-08-2014 08:51 PM

You use Facebook by turn off messenger and don't post anything, don't like any post or anything.

- Chocklate - 04-08-2014 08:57 PM

Well, just turn off the chat, and you can chat with your friends but if you post,like,comment,share or do any other activity then your mother would find out ...