Twitist Forums
How hard is it to create a successful website? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: How hard is it to create a successful website? (/thread-135505.html)

How hard is it to create a successful website? - Samuel - 04-08-2014 08:36 PM

Okay, so if you look at my previous posts then you will see that I am interested in raising some funds and savings for when I am older (15 now).

How hard would it be for me to create a successful website? How much would my start up need to be and could I pay through an unverified paypal account?

Furthermore, how would I find a good domain name without paying a lot? and how do you choose a topic?

- king - 04-08-2014 08:41 PM

not really that hard i've created one and im 14. by the way share your website on facebook,youtube and twitter

- calmquicksand953 - 04-08-2014 08:50 PM

Hi from France ♫

My websites are hosted for free by webs.com and are very easy to create ( templates).

Best

Cat.

♥ If you are asking us ' how choose a topic? ', that means you're not ready to create a website. Sorry. We are supposed want to create one, when we have a topic, which can be found ONLY by ourselves. Depending on Your personal interests, choices, etc.... Short, it's only YOUR choice, not the one of people who don't even know you.