Twitist Forums
Ok, I setup my facebook page so that no one can search for me in the search engine, but I got a friend request? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Ok, I setup my facebook page so that no one can search for me in the search engine, but I got a friend request? (/thread-13552.html)

Ok, I setup my facebook page so that no one can search for me in the search engine, but I got a friend request? - that chick - 10-15-2012 08:47 PM

Ok, I setup my facebook page so that no one can search for me in the search engine, but I got a friend request today, Is that possible?? and if so- How did the person do it?

- Lyssa - 10-15-2012 08:55 PM

that means they didnt search for u but they found u on sumone elses friend list

- Erica - 10-15-2012 08:55 PM

Yes it is possible. It is possible because they could always search you on yahoo or google. Or, because facebook didnt really do that for you. because along time ago, i did the same thing, and it didnt work and i still got like 5 friend requests a day! Or, maybe they didnt search you, they found you over another friends list. Just saying, its good for people to add you because you could soicalize with them !!

- Manny L - 10-15-2012 08:55 PM

they got it off of someone elses thats it dnt worry u r protected