Twitist Forums
Why won't this guy take the hint? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why won't this guy take the hint? (/thread-135540.html)

Why won't this guy take the hint? - Selena Fan - 04-08-2014 08:36 PM

So this guy friend of mine (who I don't consider a friend anymore) asked me out 2 years ago. I rejected him and he still can't seem to move on. I've ignored him, deleted him off my Facebook, and try my best to stay away from him. We have a class together and he's always staring at me and trying to get near me. Sometimes he'll try and be loud to get my attention. I just ignore him. He's driving me crazy because I can't even have a conversation with a friend without him trying to listen in on what I'm saying or doing. Is there anything I can do that will make him take the hint that I'm NOT interested in him?

- Anna - 04-08-2014 08:44 PM

Wow, i know the feeling. I would continue to ignore him, and maybe get a boyfriend so he gets that you're not interested.

- Maddie - 04-08-2014 08:50 PM

you could either get a boyfriend so he'll get the hint and/or you could confront him about that you're not interested and if that doesn't work you could always tell him something that would make him not interested anymore but, I wouldn't do that until you've tried the other two options

- ashley - 04-08-2014 09:00 PM

Ok heres your options:
Either get a bf or a guy friend to pretend he's your bf,
tell him your a lesbian lol,
or you can just tell him straight up.
Hopefully this weirdo will leave you alone.