Twitist Forums
Company want's control over my Facebook what should I do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Company want's control over my Facebook what should I do? (/thread-13576.html)

Company want's control over my Facebook what should I do? - Ohio - 10-15-2012 08:47 PM

I'm currently and Intern for a Marketing Company I only have 1 week left and the owner wants control of my Facebook. He want's me to take all of his clients and he wants me to "like" them on Facebook. This is my personal page and I really don't think he can force me to " like" someone. Should I just tell him no that I would feel he's invading my privacy? what would you do? by the way he has like 30 Clients he want me to " like" on Facebook.

- Mike A - 10-15-2012 08:55 PM

It's your Facebook. It's not his decision.

- Kenneth Pesersen - 10-15-2012 08:55 PM

It's your private profile, he shouldn't have any say in what you do with it. So, yes I think you should say you feel he's invading your privacy

- Sorry Charlie - 10-15-2012 08:55 PM

Tell him to go scratch. It is your personal page and you are under no obligation to give him any rights or access to it.

As a safety step, I would change your password and unfriend him. I would also make sure that my page's privacy settings were as good as they could get.

- deepbird799 - 10-15-2012 08:55 PM

What they said.