Twitist Forums
Any good ideas for an ad for "french maid" cleaning service? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Any good ideas for an ad for "french maid" cleaning service? (/thread-136223.html)

Any good ideas for an ad for "french maid" cleaning service? - Anna - 04-08-2014 08:51 PM

Hello. I'm going to place an ad on craigslist to clean apartments or homes. While I carry out the cleaning duties requested by my client, I will be wearing a playful french maid outfit. I am not doing this in hopes of any prostitution like thing happening. In the hopes of not sounding concieted, I am attentive and effecient when it comes to cleaning, and I would say that most guys would probably think that I'm attractive (oh man, that still came out sounding concieted, ....really sorry). Just adding something a little unconventional and entertaining. Anyone got any good ideas for the ad I'm posting?

- Caren - 04-08-2014 08:54 PM

you realize you're going to get perverts that will rape you, they will get really upset when you tell them you don't do "happy endings". you can't see it happening?

- YahooDeana - 04-08-2014 09:01 PM

It's a cute idea but not a smart one.
I would guess you'll have more inquiries from men than women so you might cut your possibilities in half.
Not certain if your question is serious.

- Tony RB - 04-08-2014 09:06 PM

Don't do this.

You spend as little time as possible in a client's home or apartment to get the job done, then you get out to get to the next job.

Every client is a reference, so if you are wearing silly or sexually suggestive clothing you might lose some clients as they will consider you incompetent.