Twitist Forums
Why is he more Facebook active after we broke up? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why is he more Facebook active after we broke up? (/thread-136254.html)

Why is he more Facebook active after we broke up? - Short - 04-08-2014 08:52 PM

My boyfriend of almost 3 years and I recently broke up. when we were in a relationship on Facebook he never posted stuff or uploaded pictures of any sort and barely ever used it,

After we broke up he kissed a girl and has now added her on Facebook, he changed his profile picture of us, updated his relationship to single, put a nasty quote about me on there, and has been updating pictures of himself going out with friends.

Is he already over me that quickly?
He never did this while we were together and always despised people who were Facebook active and now he is one of those people he hates...

any ideas?

- Mr. Sonny - 04-08-2014 08:56 PM

He's looking.

- Saffire Rain - 04-08-2014 09:02 PM

Block him and move on. He obviously didn't deserve a good person like you.

- Farsheed - 04-08-2014 09:06 PM

maybe he wants to get your attention. just maybe

- abraXus - 04-08-2014 09:09 PM

the answer is quite obvious - he's single now - that's how it works

- Sylvia - 04-08-2014 09:13 PM

Now that he isn't spending time with you, he has more time for Facebook. He also knows you, so he knows that you are constantly checking his page, which is really why he's doing this. In fact, he knows it would bother you, so he's going to keep doing it.

You two are broken up. Get him off your friends list and block him. All being able to see his stuff is doing is ticking you off. Move on.