Twitist Forums
I no longer can find the option “move to other” on by Facebook’s inbox messages.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I no longer can find the option “move to other” on by Facebook’s inbox messages.? (/thread-136296.html)

I no longer can find the option “move to other” on by Facebook’s inbox messages.? - rohit - 04-08-2014 08:53 PM

I no longer can find the option “move to other” on by Facebook’s inbox messages. Can anyone explain how can I move the messages from Inbox to ‘Other”

- Marry - 04-08-2014 08:55 PM

Don't worry.
It seems happening some time.
May be it is some technical issue, so you just wait for some time and then try again.
If issue will remain then try to select those messages and then in upper center screen, a drop down box exist to be give option to move out, and if option is not their then going to help option and write this to Facebook, they sure provide you help quickly.
Hope this will help you.

- Boss - 04-08-2014 09:05 PM

It seems happening some time.
May be it is some technical issue, so you just wait for some time and then try again.
If issue will remain then try to select those messages and then in upper center screen, a drop down box exist to be give option to move out, and if option is not their then going to help option and write this to Facebook, they sure provide you help quickly.