Twitist Forums
Talking to 2 guys at once... There's a problem.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Talking to 2 guys at once... There's a problem.? (/thread-136636.html)

Talking to 2 guys at once... There's a problem.? - cookiemonster123 - 04-08-2014 09:05 PM

Ok so my best friend wants me to date her guy friend. Me and him texted for a couple of days and I just didn't feel like he was my type. He's nice but I don't know what he is saying half of the time because he uses so much slang. And also... I don't find him attractive.But my friend keeps pushing me to talk to him. He's the player type and she keeps saying that I'm his " main" girl and that I should feel special. The thing is, me and him don't talk. I ignore his texts and we've never hung out. I've made clear that I don't like him but he keeps being persistent because he's not used to a girl rejecting him. Ok so later on came this other guy( guy B) I have a way better connection with guy b. But I'm also trying not to rush anything because guy b is 18 and is leaving for college soon. The 1st guy got me a vday gift and posted the pic Of the gift on social media and tagged me in the pic and I'm sure guy b saw it.. Because they r both friends

- Hunter - 04-08-2014 09:13 PM

Go for guy b screw guy A lol. Don't be up happy because what others expect from you it's your life if guy B connects with you then you'd be obviously happy with him. If they're friends though perhaps guy b might be a player as well.. keep in mind. but you're not dating guy A, so you have no obligation towards him.

- Paul - 04-08-2014 09:17 PM

Why should there be a problem! Be picky, that's your right to be so! Don't go with the first one. Wait + see is the best policy.

- Andrew Peters - 04-08-2014 09:24 PM

Go for both, your 18, have some fun! Just always be safe! Cant stress that enough!