Twitist Forums
Where is the CHEAPEST FASTEST place to ship ebay packages?!?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Where is the CHEAPEST FASTEST place to ship ebay packages?!?!? (/thread-136686.html)

Where is the CHEAPEST FASTEST place to ship ebay packages?!?!? - Jessica - 04-08-2014 09:07 PM

Im new to selling on ebay, so Im new to shipping things to people. I need to know where is the cheapest and fastest place to ship packages. also, how does that work, do I need to print a label or something, or do I do there and they give me the box, and they put the label on the package? please help. ohh also how do I know before hand how much its going to cost to ship something, so when I list the item I know what price to put the shipping as. thanks!

- Mike O - 04-08-2014 09:07 PM

I ship at the post office (usps) standard first class mail, most my items I sell on ebay and yorbin fit into a 9" x 11" yellow mailer and weight a couple ounces and cost $2,24 within the usa if your items are heavy like a a pound could cost 10 to 15 bucks.. also they are raising the prices again so expect to pay more next week