Twitist Forums
My pictures never turn out good, what should I do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: My pictures never turn out good, what should I do? (/thread-136694.html)

My pictures never turn out good, what should I do? - I love Kittens - 04-08-2014 09:07 PM

I am not saying I am ugly or anything, but none of my pictures of myself ever turn out the way I want them to be. I want to add a new picture of myself as my profile picture on Instagram. I take pictures with my samsung galaxy tablet. Is there anything I can do so they turn out good?

- Vash - 04-08-2014 09:12 PM

Zoom out

- Jojo - 04-08-2014 09:12 PM

Maybe try different angles and filters. Or try it with a smaller device that's easier to handle. I always have to take a couple anyway, and I try different ways. Or try to take them a different times or places you normally do. Hope I helped Smile

- dipanjan - 04-08-2014 09:18 PM

So doesn't mine lol. Well anyway , don't look directly into the lenses , look slightly above it. You can tilt your head a little to the right , since the left side of the face shows more emotion. Don't try too hard and relax , think of something funny and smile , it will make your pic seem natural . Show 1/3 of your face , since camera add 10 pounds. Being relaxed is the main part . Hope it helped . Smile

- AmberH - 04-08-2014 09:21 PM

Try using a picture editor or different angles. I often find that colorful lights looks good too. It makes the picture look better Smile

Hope this helps

Amber H

- Barbie - 04-08-2014 09:22 PM

Angle and lighting