Twitist Forums
POF account keeps getting deleted and I have no idea why?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: POF account keeps getting deleted and I have no idea why?!? (/thread-136786.html)

POF account keeps getting deleted and I have no idea why?!? - Jess - 04-08-2014 09:09 PM

I had been using an account for about 3 weeks and I got reported for using a photo that didn't show my face (it was one of a sunset, as I didnt want to publicly show my face and a photo attracted more people to my profile). I never did anything against the terms other than that. It got deleted so I tried making a new one and it dot deleted in about 10 minutes. I tried again and same thing. I tried with different usernames, passwords, even filled completely different information and used different emails. No matter what it kept getting deleted. I even tried changing my IP address and still won't let me. I went on my dads computer but I still got deleted. I've done research but can't find anything, and I tried contacting them but no response. I know I sound kinda crazy but 'm now mostly trying to figure it out because it's really bugging me lol anyone know what's happening?

- Nina - 04-08-2014 09:10 PM

Not using a picture to them = fake.

Your ip address to them = spam