Twitist Forums
How can I change my profile picture? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How can I change my profile picture? (/thread-13686.html)

How can I change my profile picture? - Sugar mouth - 10-15-2012 08:50 PM

I am trying to add a picture to my yahoo answers profile. I get to the page where I get the option of linking up with facebook (which I don't want to do) or having no picture. It's beginning to get on my nerves...!!! Surely, there must be a way, right?

- Jimmy - 10-15-2012 08:59 PM

You are a victim of the latest profile glitches. I have a avatar only because I have not tried to change it recently . If I attempt to change it my avatar will look like yours. From what little info I have Y/A dose not have a fix for it yet. If you try to change your name you will end up with just a ? for a name.

- Ooops - 10-15-2012 08:59 PM

Go to view my Yahoo profile, click edit then click change picture. It will tell you to upload a pic from your computer and what size it should be. Just follow the instructions. Make sure your pulse is not set to private as that stops it from appearing,

- Winter - 10-15-2012 08:59 PM

Wow, I thought I was the only one but it's all of yahoo thats like this. I've been seeing a lot of other questions like yours so it's not your fault or your computer it's just yahoo glitches.