Twitist Forums
How do i remove my age on facebook? i see it when i point to my profile picture when im in the events page.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How do i remove my age on facebook? i see it when i point to my profile picture when im in the events page.? (/thread-13688.html)

How do i remove my age on facebook? i see it when i point to my profile picture when im in the events page.? - Alaine - 10-15-2012 08:50 PM

like when i put my mouse on my profile picture on the events page, it says:
(my name) 's birthday. (28 years old)
how do you remove that age in the brackets? ^^

please and thankyouu!!
buut i already set it to: show only month and day.
and that age in brackets still show...

- Zebre - 10-15-2012 08:59 PM

If you want to remove it from your profile entirely, go to your "about me" tab under your profile picture(If you have timeline) & go down to the box where your birthday is, click on the 'edit' button & set the privacy on it to "Do not show on my profile". That'll remove it entirely from anyone viewing your page(Friends & public) if you set it to just friends or friends or friends, they'll be the only ones who are able to see it.

In order to remove your age & still display your birthday, when you're editing the privacy(Which I mentioned above) you can choose to only show the day & month, but hide the year, & that'll still hide your age.

- Jennifer - 10-15-2012 08:59 PM

use the privacy settings and make your age private. You will always be able to see it, but no one else can.