Twitist Forums
Facebook blocked me from posting on other Facebook pages for no apparent reason? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook blocked me from posting on other Facebook pages for no apparent reason? (/thread-13702.html)

Facebook blocked me from posting on other Facebook pages for no apparent reason? - thatartistwin - 10-15-2012 08:51 PM

I did not break any rules that I can see. How do they decide to block a person or does someone instigate it? How long does it take for a block to be removed? Is there any way to find out why I was blocked or appeal it?

- Laredo - 10-15-2012 08:59 PM

I think, only think, that it is the person on Facebook that blocks you not Facebook as an organisation. Much the same as this site, it is other users that block you for reasons best known to them.
If you go into the top right hand corner of your Facebook page you will see Account, click on that. Then click on Help Centre, this brings up a box for you to ask a question. Or you can stay on the same page and on the right hand side you will see Common Searches and there is a Contact button. Just click on that and you will see how to contact Facebook with any queries that you have.