Twitist Forums
PLease help me write a persuasive message to my business partner to convince her to add free shipping? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: PLease help me write a persuasive message to my business partner to convince her to add free shipping? (/thread-137130.html)

PLease help me write a persuasive message to my business partner to convince her to add free shipping? - well - 04-08-2014 09:20 PM

We have a small flower shop business together and I want to suggest her why we should add this for our customers.

- abbysmom - 04-08-2014 09:23 PM

I think youre hot. I want you to have our kids. If youre not into that, would you atleast consider free shipping?

- john - 04-08-2014 09:30 PM

Personally I wouldn't as shipping costs a fortune - i agree with your partner.

- G N A - 04-08-2014 09:35 PM

Can you prove that adding free shipping will increase business? If not, she's not going to listen to you. How much business are you losing because you don't offer free shipping? She's looking at the business expenses, then you must state your case for adding it. Writing her a letter isn't going to change her mind.

- D.Dc - 04-08-2014 09:40 PM

you should try comparing yourself with competing flower businesses, tell her that if you provide a service the competing businesses dont have, youll have the upper hand in your area. so it will actually increase sales.
yes, it will be costly at first, but later it will actually start to get better with time.
and personally i always order from flower shops with free shipping.