Twitist Forums
How can I get free like and followers on Instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: How can I get free like and followers on Instagram? (/thread-137166.html)

How can I get free like and followers on Instagram? - Hannaah - 04-08-2014 09:21 PM

I keep having people follow then unfollow me on Instagram. I currently have 600 and I really want 1300 followers along with a lot of likes on my pics for free. My friends have like 3000 followers and like 2000 likes on there photos of themselves but I do the same thing and I have 600 followers but I only get 15 likes on my photos. I used to use instashuttle but my Internet service provider screen comes up saying that the site is not available or does not exist. What can I do to get more followers fast without using a bunch of hashtags because that makes me feel like I'm coming off as desperate. Please help me.I will consider anything except for paying followers and likes.

- melodichorse268 - 04-08-2014 09:29 PM

Search #like4like or #likebackteam and things like that and like as many as you can.

- Somebody - 04-08-2014 09:33 PM

You can go to any hashtag and just like a bunch of photos other people posted. Usually they will like back some of your photos, and if you're lucky, they even follow you sometimes. I gain lots of followers doing this. I hope you do too! Good luck!